gems heard in Primary, round 4.

As of yesterday, I'm done with Primary. I thought that I'd be a little sad about it, but I'm pretty excited to spend some time around adults and not be responsible for anyone else. ;) 

Without further ado, the last gems heard in Primary post:


For Sharing Time, the group had to act out something for one person to guess. We all started acting out picking an apple from a tree and taking bites out of it. The 5-year old boy who had to guess was confused...
Sister W: "We're picking something out of a tree and taking bites from it."
5-year old boy: "Um, a squirrel?"

-----

A 3-year old girl walks up to one of the counselors in the middle of her Sharing Time lesson, tugs on her dress to interrupt her, loudly whispers "I have two kitties," and quietly walks back to her chair.

-----

5-year old boy: "I wish I was 100 so I could go to class with the big kids. Well, maybe I'd be dead if I was 100."

-----

One of the 5-year old boys in my class was sitting in Singing Time with his feet together on his chair and his head bent down with his eyes closed, not moving a muscle.
I leaned over and whispered, "What are you doing there?"
The 5-year old boy opens one eye and squints up at me: "Yoga."
Another 5-year old boy overheard and stated: "I know 100 yoga moves!!!"

-----

3-year old boy: "My favorite candy is Star Wars!"

-----

Me: "Today we're going to talk about the Book of Mormon!"
5-year old boy: "What's the Book of Gorman??"
(He kept referring to it as the Book of Gorman all hour long.)

-----

Primary-isms, round 1.
Primary-isms, round 2.
Primary-isms, round 3.

Post a Comment