4 products i love {part 4}:



1 // Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation - I originally went into Sephora looking to buy the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, but because I'm so pale, the lightest shade was much too orange-y.  I was recommended this foundation instead, and I'm over the moon happy with this stuff!  I don't ever feel like I have makeup caked on and it definitely hasn't made my face greasy or break out!  I'm in love.

2 // Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer -  This came in the mail (yay for Amazon Prime!) just last week, but I'm already hooked!  I'm currently just using this as highlighter on my cheekbones and a little on my forehead, but I love that it gives me a little bit of shimmer without making me look like Edward Cullen in direct sunlight.

3 // Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse - My hair has been super dried out and just outright crazy for the past few months (thanks a lot, winter!) and this has been a breath of fresh air.  After reading about it on two other blogs, I decided to take the plunge and purchase this hair masque.  The first time I used it, I kept smelling my hair all day because it made my hair smell absolutely delicious.  Plus, my hair is softer than it's ever been.

4 // Mac Creme Cup Lipstick - I've barely dipped my toes into the whole lipstick thing over the past few years, mostly because I'm afraid it'll make my face look funky.  But.  This stuff, man.  It's my go-to every. single. day.  It's light enough that I don't feel like it looks unnatural, but it's dark enough that it gives my face some color.

View Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

What products have you recently tried & loved?

1 comment

  1. Hi darlin! Just wanted to say thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm following you now on Bloglovin:)! I need to try that Mac lipstick! It looks like the perfect shade for Spring!

    ReplyDelete