4 products i love {part 3}.



1 // Super-Softening Hand Lotion - Received this in my stocking on Christmas and I'll never use another kind of lotion again.  This is the stuff dreams are made of!

2 // NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - I've been using this kit for the past few weeks, and I'm not sure how I survived without it.  The dark brown/brown kit has been perfect for me and I love running a tiny bit of wax over my brows each day to keep them in place.

3 // Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer - I was a little apprehensive when this came in the mail because I've never put purple stuff on my face before, but it is awesome!  I love using this stuff everyday and it doesn't make me feel greasy at all.  So, that's a plus. 

4 // Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor - I'll be honest.  I've only had this HRM for 2 days, but I'm head over heels, madly in love with it.  It's easy to set up, easy to wear, and easy to understand.


What products have you recently discovered and loved?

Post a Comment