baby growing: week 37.

week 37 // 1-14-15 

How far along? 37 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a swiss chard.

Total weight gain? 24 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Completely! Minus a few lounge-around-the-house shirts that still (barely) fit.

Sleep? About the same as last week - sleeping better and only waking up 3-4 times a night. I wake up with a sore back each morning from sleeping sitting up, but it's temporary! Only a few weeks left!

Food cravings? This week I craved a burger & fries, mozzarella cheese, and fruit.

Food aversions? None.

Movement? Yes! She's been bouncing on my bladder quite a bit this week, so that keeps me on my toes. Pretty sure I'm just going to pee my pants one of these times, ha ha.

Belly button in or out? It's flat.

Weird pregnancy things? Itchy skin, heartburn, lots of trips to the restroom - just the usual. :) This week I've become so tired and blahhh. I told myself months ago that I wouldn't cave and use elevators around work (a medical campus) or walk the shorter routes just because I'm pregnant, but I can't help it now. Elevators are my friend and if there's a chair nearby, you can guarantee I'll be sitting in it. Also, I'm pretty excited for baby to drop one of these days so I can breathe easier/have some more room. I painted my toenails this past weekend and felt like I deserved a gold medal for that stunt.

Best moment of the week? Had an appointment with the doctor on Monday and it looks like things are starting to (slowly, slowly, slowly) move along! I'm 1 cm dilated and hoping that the next time I go in I'm at a 2.

Post a Comment