baby growing: week 27

I'll be honest. My bathroom mirror was so dirty at this point, that the black and white filter was necessary. Ha. Too bad you can still see some of the toothpaste. . .
week 27 // 11-5-15 

How far along? 27 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a head of cauliflower.

Total weight gain? 18 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and dresses mixed with old sweaters and shirts.

Sleep? Sleeping great! Heartburn woke me up a few times on some nights, but it's nothing unbearable.

Food cravings? Sugar.

Food aversions? None this week!

Movement? Yup.

Belly button in or out? In.

Weird pregnancy things? Regular BH contractions, heartburn that refuses to be controlled by anything, bending in the middle to pick things up is out of the question, and I'm started to get a little puffy in my face, feet, and hands.

Best moment this week? Went and got a prenatal massage this week and not to be too overly dramatic, but I'm a whole new woman. ;) My back would hurt after sitting for an hour or when I woke up in the morning, but now, now I can sit for 3 or so hours without getting too sore and I don't wake up in pain. I can guarantee another prenatal massage is in my future. 

Also, had my glucose screening test this week and that was not my very favorite. Drinking (gross) things quickly and heartburn don't mix so well. Fortunately, the results came back negative for gestational diabetes! Unfortunately, my iron was low.

Post a Comment