baby growing: week 24

 week 24 // 10-15-15 
How far along? 24 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of an ear of corn.

Total weight gain? 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yup! I'm still trying to make a few non-maternity shirts and sweaters work for now, but for the most part I'm in maternity clothes. Best move this week: stopping by the Distribution Center and buying new underclothes a size up! It was time. ;)

Sleep? Sleeping pretty well.

Food cravings? I don't think I've really had any cravings this week, except for sugar. ;)

Food aversions? Chicken. This week I ended up defrosting some chicken that had gone bad and the awful smell turned me off from chicken again. Ha.

Movement? Lots!

Belly button in or out? In. I'm 99.9% sure it'll stay in the whole pregnancy.

Weird pregnancy things? I've been congested for weeks now! Getting up from the couch and rolling out of bed is getting harder. And pregnancy brain is real.

Best moment this week? I made my first apple pie from scratch on Sunday (thanks to the Additional RS Meetings committee for the baking lesson and recipe ;) and it was hands down the best pie I've ever had! My mouth is watering just thinking of that flaky crust and delicious apple filling.

Post a Comment