Some Life Rules
2. If you're going to waste calories on junk food, make sure it's something delicious like homemade cinnamon rolls or warm chocolate chip cookies, and not a bag of Tootsie Rolls.
3. Think of others.
4. When grocery shopping, always buy the cheapest option/store brand unless it's something really important like chocolate chips. Or candles.
5. Make your home a place you want to be.
6. Treat yourself to something nice every once in a while.
7. There's a difference between being busy and being stressed/rushed. Being busy isn't a bad thing if it's time spent doing important things and/or the things you love.
9. Not everyone will see things the way you do or agree with your beliefs, and sometimes they'll attack you for it. Ignore them and move on.
10. Little kids are easily bribed with treats. Take advantage of that.
26 books challenge 4th of July about me anniversary apartment Baby A babymoon best friend birthday books camera Christmas clothes Colorado craft dreaming Easter engagement Estee friends funny goals graduation gratitute Habitat for Humanity Halloween health helpful hints holiday house stuff Illinois internet gem LDS life life lesson link up Missouri moving party pregnancy primary-isms quote quotes rambling recipe school sewing sightseeing songs spring St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving the red brick house Utah vacation Valentine's Day visitors wedding weekend whole 30 work workout year in review YouTube gem