Some Life Rules // Part II
2. Stock up on candy the day after a holiday.
3. Don't discipline children that aren't your own.
4. It's okay to ask the group of teenage girls who are giggling/talking during a movie to be quiet - as long as you do it nicely and with a half-smile.
5. Take the stairs instead of the elevator if possible, or walk the long way if you have time.
6. When you're in a social setting, put your phone away.
7. Keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your purse. And band-aids.
8. When making brownies, make sure you lick the spoon and bowl clean. It's worth the risk.
9. Celebrate the little things.
10. Give yourself plenty of time to get to places you need to be. It's better to be early than late.
You can find Part I here.
26 books challenge 4th of July about me anniversary apartment Baby A babymoon best friend birthday books camera Christmas clothes Colorado craft dreaming Easter engagement Estee friends funny goals graduation gratitute Habitat for Humanity Halloween health helpful hints holiday house stuff Illinois internet gem LDS life life lesson link up Missouri moving party pregnancy primary-isms quote quotes rambling recipe school sewing sightseeing songs spring St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving the red brick house Utah vacation Valentine's Day visitors wedding weekend whole 30 work workout year in review YouTube gem