workout must-haves: sporty and sassy

Three cheers for workout clothes and the magical motivation they possess!  Like most girls, I love buying new clothes and wearing them, and workout clothes are no different for me.  With the weather getting warmer and me feeling the need to get my butt into gear, I've been putting together some collages of workout attire because a) it's fun, and b) it's motivates me to workout.  I'll be posting a few collages and sweet workout apps I've found over the next little while, so follow along if you need some basic ideas.

Also, leave me a comment with awesome workout gear/clothes you've found or a song you really like working out to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll admit that I don't own this sports bra (a bit too pricy for me), but I fell in love with how comfy it was when I tried it on.  I also thought the material would be durable - something that wouldn't wear out in a few short months of use.

Headphones.  Music.  Enough said.

A great lightweight jacket for those windy days or chilly morning/evening runs!  I really like that it has pockets for my apartment key, tissues, etc., and it just so happens to be the most comfortable thing ever.

I've said it before, but my heart rate monitor is so stinking awesome.  I love that it beeps whenever I'm out of my target heart rate range, and I can see how many calories I'm burning.

These leggings!  At first I thought they were kind of crazy/hideous, but I'm secretly falling in love with them and I kiiiind of want them a lot. :)

I don't own these gray Nikes, but I've heard good things about them and their ratings on different websites are always pretty high.

1 comment

  1. I am obsessed with the albion fit thumbhole jackets!

    ReplyDelete