i'll admit it.



I think it's nasty when women don't have their toenails painted.  (Ironically, mine aren't painted right now and it's been driving me crazy.)

Sometimes I feel really awkward hanging out with a group of people and their kids, because Ben and I don't have kids of our own.  Sometimes it doesn't make me feel awkward at all.

I'm not very good at apologizing.

I really, really love history and I desperately want to go to Springfield, IL to check out the Abe Lincoln museum.

YouTube videos put together with fart sounds make me laugh so hard I cry.  (Check this one out because it's a real gem.)  I'm immature.

I like to grab a handful of Hershey's milk chocolate chips whenever I'm craving something sweet.

You won't find leggings, chevron, or mint in my closet.  They're all too trendy, and I don't think leggings qualify as pants.

I'm a master blog giveaway enterer.  And winner.

I sold a bunch of wedding gifts that we've had boxed up for almost 2 years on eBay last week.

Pinterest probably sucks in too much of my time.  Same with Instagram.

I hate drinking water that comes out of a bathroom faucet.

Whenever I go to the mall alone, I always stop at a jewelry store and look at rings.  1) Because I want to see what's out there, and 2) they always offer to clean whatever jewelry you're wearing.

I realized that I'm not very open on my blog (For good reason. Some people share way too much on their blogs, and I don't want to be that person.) and this is my attempt at mixing it up.

The picture at the top of this post is two years old, but it's one of my favorites.

6 comments

  1. I love your honesty! I also wonder how much is "too much" to share in the blog world. I tend to not post my problems, but I'm thinking about opening up a bit. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the majority of these! Toenails, insta and pinterest, chocolate chips, water, haha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen to the mint, chevron, and leggings. i cant do trendy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you about being a "giveaway master." I feel a little guilty about it sometimes. Just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spend way to much time on instagram too.... its just too dang fun :)

    ReplyDelete