hanging out with dinosaurs.


This past weekend, we spent our Friday night exploring the St. Louis Science Center.  I guess every first Friday of the month they have a bunch of vendors/businesses(?) come and set up booths, they have speakers come, there's a stand-up comedy group that performs, and they show a free movie in their huuuuuuge theater.  It was pretty great.  And free, so that made it even better. ;)  I'm proud to say that I've now seen Back to the Future (typical movie that would be shown at a science center, right?) and we just might be on the hunt to track down parts 2 and 3.

Plus, we got a picture with some dinosaurs.
#ourweekendwasbetterthanyours
I joke, I joke.

4 comments

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest Bloglovin follower from the “Let’s Be Friends“ blog hop
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I have a huge obsession with dinosaurs! this is so awesome! what a fun night! and now I need to watch back to the future!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete