baby growing: week 36

 ^^Things got a little carried away at the baby shower. Who knows where this stance came from, haha.^^
week 36 // 1-7-15 

How far along? 36 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a crenshaw melon.

Total weight gain? 23.5 pounds overall, 18.5 pounds up from my starting weight. Party.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep? Sleep has been better! Some nights I'm waking up 3-4 times to use the restroom, but my heartburn hasn't made me throw up this week! (!!!)

Food cravings? None.

Food aversions? None.

Movement? Lots of kicks and jabs and dancing going on in there. It can be a little painful when she's up in my ribs, but besides that it's fun. It's pretty rare that she gets the hiccups, but this week Ben was able to feel them for the first time. :)

Belly button in or out? It's flat, haha.

Weird pregnancy things? I had some kind of rash break out on my neck that was really itchy, but I kept up on the lotion and that seemed to get rid of it. I've also had to make sure I'm putting lotion/belly butter everywhere morning and night or else I start clawing at my skin like a feral person. I'm also sick of swelling a little bit more each week. ;)

Best moment this week? Baby showers! I was so blessed to have some friends from my ward throw a shower on Saturday and my coworkers threw a (surprise!) shower on Tuesday. People were so incredibly nice to come and spoil Baby A with the cutest little blankets and clothes and books.

Post a Comment