We're 9 days into the new year and I'm already addicted to 3 things.

1. Serial

If you don't know what the Serial craze is all about, go check out the podcast's website! I was hooked within 5 minutes of listening to the first episode and proceeding to tell all of my coworkers about it. The next day, everyone showed up with headphones and spent the day listening to the podcast. We couldn't stop talking about who we thought was/is guilty, what new evidence was presented in each episode, as well as what we think will happen in the future. It's a great way to pass the time when you have monotonous tasks to get done! (Now taking podcast recommendations - I have three episodes left and I don't know what to do with myself once it's over.)

2. Dried Cherries

I'm a fan of cherries, cherry flavored things, and even little things in cherry print. However, I had never tried dried cherries since the thought of shriveled up fruit hasn't ever sounded appealing. While grocery shopping post-Christmas break, I came across a bag of dried cherries at Sam's Club. (I also came across a bag of Dove chocolate covered cherries and had originally put that bag in my cart, but decided that I should probably pretend to be healthy throughout the month of January. ;)) I also shared these with my coworkers, but they weren't as excited about them as they were with Serial. Ha.

3. Naked 2 eyeshadow palette

I have dark brown eyes, so I love to use neutral eyeshadows when doing my makeup. My in-laws gave me this eyeshadow palette for Christmas, and I'm absolutely in love with it! The mix of shimmery and matte eyeshadows are fun to play around with, and I've found that the colors blend really well. I've used this every day since Christmas and still have a million color combinations I want to try. Can't recommend this enough!

What are you loving so far this year?

Post a Comment