- Comedy Sportz with family
- exchanging gifts
- playing board games
- eye appointments for Ben (he got PRK while we were there...it's like LASIK)
- Netflix binges
- shopping and running errands
- visiting Temple Square and doing baptisms with everyone for the first time!
- meeting up with family and friends
- family pictures
- touring my dad's new office building
- reading by the fireplace
- face masks & fingernail polish
- trying new restaurants
- Cafe Rio pork salads
Christmas break in Salt Lake City.
I wrote about the first part of our Christmas break here, but I should probably write about the second half of our trip before February rears her pretty little head.
26 books challenge 4th of July about me anniversary apartment Baby A babymoon best friend birthday books camera Christmas clothes Colorado craft dreaming Easter engagement Estee friends funny goals graduation gratitute Habitat for Humanity Halloween health helpful hints holiday house stuff Illinois internet gem LDS life life lesson link up Missouri moving party pregnancy primary-isms quote quotes rambling recipe school sewing sightseeing songs spring St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving the red brick house Utah vacation Valentine's Day visitors wedding weekend whole 30 work workout year in review YouTube gem