A few weeks ago, we realized that you can make scones in a matter of minutes.
And here's how...
1. Pour some oil into a pan and heat it up (it has to be HOT!), or plug in your fryer.
1. Pull some Rhodes frozen rolls out of your freezer.
2. Place a few on a plate and microwave in 30 second increments until they're thawed
(or leave out--covered--on your counter for a few hours).
3. Flatten it with your hands.
4. Place in the hot oil or in the fryer.
5. Cook each side until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar/honey/cinnamon sugar/whatever floats your boat.
Note: You can use this as fry bread for Navajo Tacos. Or whatever else you can come up with.
Also note: We've only done this once and it worked for us, so sorry if it doesn't always work!