- going outside to eat lunch (80 degree weather, holla!) and it being recess time for the deaf school right next to my building. Every couple of seconds, the group of 6-year olds would stop chasing each other/running around and sign things, run around again, pause to sign something else, and run around again. It was so sweet.
- passing a car accident on the way to work.
- reading a book about homeless youth in America.
- people who take the time to talk and listen.
- General Conference this past weekend.
- having a healthy body that allows me to work off the 4(!!!) homemade cinnamon rolls consumed this past weekend.
- colorful sunsets.
- kneeling in prayer with Ben.
- getting a "just checking in to see how you're doing!" text.
- sippin' smoothies and talking about goals.
you know what makes me feel really grateful?
26 books challenge 4th of July about me anniversary apartment Baby A babymoon best friend birthday books camera Christmas clothes Colorado craft dreaming Easter engagement Estee friends funny goals graduation gratitute Habitat for Humanity Halloween health helpful hints holiday house stuff Illinois internet gem LDS life life lesson link up Missouri moving party pregnancy primary-isms quote quotes rambling recipe school sewing sightseeing songs spring St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving the red brick house Utah vacation Valentine's Day visitors wedding weekend whole 30 work workout year in review YouTube gem