baby growing: week 32.

 week 32 // 12-10-15 

How far along? 32 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a large jicama.

Total weight gain? 22 pounds. No weight gain this week.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep? Haven't been sleeping very well this week. . .

Food cravings? Between nausea and a cold, I haven't had any cravings.

Food aversions? Food in general hasn't sounded fabulous this week.

Movement? Lots of kicks to the ribs!

Belly button in or out? In, although it's on the verge of turning into an outie! Noooo.

Weird pregnancy things? Nausea, super itchy belly, bad heartburn, sore back. The usual. ;)

Best moment this week? 
Had an ultrasound this week! 
1) Baby A isn't bald and has quite a bit of hair according to the ultrasound tech. We'll see if that's true once she arrives, but my money is on a mullet. ;) 
2) They estimated her weight at 4 pounds 7 ounces and the doctor told me to plan on an 8 to 9 pound baby if we make it to 40 weeks.
3) She has a cute, little nose that slightly turns up at the end, but I'm biased.

Awkward moment of the week? I bought a Groupon for a prenatal massage and showed up to find an extremely tall and large man in his late 60's/early 70's waiting for me. I asked him to focus on my lower back and feet, but instead he massaged my butt and I wanted to die. Haha.

Post a Comment