10 books I love.

The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy // Let It Go by Chris Williams // Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand // East of Eden by John Steinbeck // The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows // The Help by Kathryn Stockett // The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin // The Awakening by Kate Chopin // In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick // The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

I'd write a bit about each book if I wasn't feeling lazy and if the internet didn't already provide you with a million reviews. Instead, I've provided links to each one where you'll find a synopsis. ;)

Happy reading!

2 comments

  1. You actually liked The Awakening? I cut up that book after I read it...(for a craft project not just because I hated the book). On the other hand, I love books by Thomas Hardy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, yes! Ms. Roadhouse's comments made me like it, ha.

      Thomas Hardy is my favorite. :)

      Delete