10 great things from the weekend.
2. Bundling up in sweaters and boots, and going for a walk under the changing leaves.
3. Halloween cupcakes that were amaaaaazing.
4. Date nights that include Mexican food.
5. Call the Midwife.
6. Starting another book together and spending our Sunday evening reading.
7. Having friends over for dinner.
8. German Pancakes for brunch.
9. Fall scented candles.
10. Staying in pj's until 1 pm both days.
26 books challenge 4th of July about me anniversary apartment Baby A babymoon best friend birthday books camera Christmas clothes Colorado craft dreaming Easter engagement Estee friends funny goals graduation gratitute Habitat for Humanity Halloween health helpful hints holiday house stuff Illinois internet gem LDS life life lesson link up Missouri moving party pregnancy primary-isms quote quotes rambling recipe school sewing sightseeing songs spring St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving the red brick house Utah vacation Valentine's Day visitors wedding weekend whole 30 work workout year in review YouTube gem