I think it's nearly impossible to spend a great deal of time with someone without picking up some of their habits, likes, and even quirks. After almost 2.5 years of marriage, I can clearly see how living with Ben has changed me for better or for worse. ;)
1. Ordering the $0.99 guacamole on the side at Qdoba or Chipotle is routine now.
2. I'm convinced that buying a movie is better than paying to see it once in theaters.
3. I've actually seen an entire football game.
4. All of our shirts get folded the "fancy" way.
5. Our shirts actually get folded.
6. Wearing blue on a day that BYU plays is a necessity.
7. Star Wars gets referenced regularly in our household.
8. Flossers are better than dental floss.
9. We have pizza frequently - but mostly Little Caesars.
10. Macs, iPhones, iPads. Apple everything.
How has marriage changed you? :)