2. I drank an entire bottle of cold/flu medicine.
I almost died this weekend coughing up a lung. I'm sick.
3. Okay, it was only half of the bottle.
4. I kept hitting a dead end on a project at work and got so stressed out, that I took a two minute breather to walk outside, kick a rock, and go back in. It helped.
5. I love not having my Facebook account activated right now! Only like 10% of me misses it. (I'm pathetic. It hasn't even been a whole week yet...)
6. This past week I discovered the world's greatest chocolate chip recipe. The cookies turn out perfectly each time and look like they should be in a Martha Stewart magazine.
7. I'd rather sleep for an extra 20 minutes and go to work with my hair partially dry than wake up earlier to dry it.
8. I tend to spend more money than I should at Target, so I grounded myself from that big, red, enticing bullseye.
9. I always trip over my left foot. Most of my "right" shoes are in great condition, while my "left" shoes are lookin' a little sorry. I know, it's embarrassing.
10. I have like 10 different birthday cards/wedding cards/baby gifts/birthday presents that need to be mailed out to people, but I haven't made it over to the post office yet. It's been like 2 1/2 months. (You know who you all are...sorry! :))