garland of hearts.


Raise your hand if you're really good at copying things you see on the internet, but especially things from Pinterest.  I've got both hands raised.  Never the brilliant and creative one, but always the copier (legally, of course :).  I've seen this little craft floating around from blog to blog, so I decided it was time to whip out my sewing machine that I got for Christmas from my in-laws (!!!) and spruce up our little apartment for the upcoming day of loooooove.  Put on your favorite show, grab yourself a little treat, and get to work on cutting out those hearts so you can make yourself one!

5 comments

  1. oh that garland is darling! You're a crafty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That's really cute. And a new machine??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I've been having fun learning how to use it, haha.

      Delete
  3. That came out really good wish I was crafty!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I made one out of felt last year- I didn't think of paper! That would be quicker, especially if I can find a paper heart punch. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete