i have the hardest time coming up with facts about myself.


Guys, this is the best thing to happen to me today (Or at least ties with the ugly cat calendar hanging in my office from the previous tenant.  Seeing that thing makes me do my awkward laugh... and it's even more awkward when your co-worker from India doesn't understand and asks you why you're laughing at "baby little kitty."), thanks to Caitlin!  She was nice enough to send a blog award my way.

Here's how it works:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

-----

11 facts about me:
1)  I (as you could probably tell from above) really dislike animals.  Sorry, all you animal lovers out there.
2)  I've passed out at church, in driver's ed, in the lunchroom, at the optometrist's, the dentist's, at work, at the ob/gyn's, etc.  Blood/needles/gross stories/doctors/etc. make me want to cut out my eyes, except I'd probably pass out before I could do that.  The last time I passed out was on Friday while getting my flu shot.
3)  I hate the colors pink and purple together.
4)  I've watched all 4 of the debates, and go crazy each time I do.  Arguing/debating is not my thing, and watching it is even worse.
5)  Ice cream isn't a treat I ever chose, but I'll take brownies any day.
6)  What I miss most about Utah are the mountains and Cafe Rio (besides family and friends.  Don't worry, mom.)
7)  I absolutely love alone time--whether it's grocery shopping, browsing stores, the gym, reading scriptures, or cleaning.  I need a few minutes of "me" time each day to stay sane.
8)  I have 6 living grandparents and 2 living great-grandparents.
9)  I hate breaking rules.  The most illegal thing I've ever done is climb on top of an elementary school with friends to look at the stars.  And speeding?  I'm lame, but I'm sure my parents would thank me for that.
10)  One time when I was really mad and annoyed with someone during my senior year of high school, my best friend and I bought 2 cartons of eggs, wrote what made us mad on them, drove up to a lookout in Draper, and threw eggs at rocks.  Is that illegal?  Maybe that's the worst thing I've done?  They can't be too bad for the environment... think of it as making scrambled eggs for the squirrels and deer.
11)  This is the first time I've lived outside of Utah.

Caitlin's 11 questions for me:
1. How did you meet your hubby or significant other?  We were in the same ward at BYU.  Typical, typical.
2. If you knew you were dying tomorrow, how would you spend your day?  Go do a bunch of small acts of kindness for random people with Ben, call my family, go to the temple with Ben, eat at the best restaurant around with Ben, go get a pedicure with Ben, and spend the rest of the day going and doing things around the city with Ben.
3. What is something on this earth you could not live without?  Air, ha.  But my serious answer is my religion.
4. What is your favorite restaurant of all time?  I really, really love Cafe Rio...and it about kills me that the closest one is 1,332 miles away.
5. What is your biggest fear? Think hard now.  Being attacked/kidnapped.
6. What is a habit others have that makes you feel super uncomfortable?  When people pick their nose and think no one can see them.  
7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you buy first?  Some new black flats.  Mine fell apart in the rain today.
8. What is one of you biggest dreams?  To graduate from college.
9. If you could go on a date with one celebrity, who would it be?  I'm married.  :)
10. If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing with you what would it be (people excluded)?  My scriptures/box of important papers.
11. What is your favorite recipe?  Haha... this recipe.  Ben made it for me a couple of times while we were dating, and I still make him make it every once in a while.

My 11 questions for other bloggers:
1)  What fashion trend do you just not get (dislike)?
2)  What's the funniest name you've ever heard?
3)  If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the next month, which one would you chose?
4)  What's the best way to embarrass you?  (No skipping!)
5)  What is the most valuable lesson you learned from your parents/caregiver?
6)  If you had to learn a new language, which one would you chose?
7)  What do you think is the most unique tv show out there?
8)  Do you tend to wear clothes that are colorful or more neutral?
9)  Are you more of a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-mail, texting, or phone call person?
10)  What's one skill you are working on mastering?
11)  If you could meet one blogger for lunch, which one would you chose?

I'm passing all of this off to:
Ashlee from 3 words 8 letters
Andy from a happiness affair
Bekah from a mile in her shoes
Rachael from exactly as we are
Sara from happiness is...
Laura from happy happenings
Lindsay from pursuit of pink
Kailie from the breit side
Brittany from the diary of lewis & clark
Megan from tiptoe through the tulips with me
Brittany from the domestic geek

Can't wait to read your responses!  :)

7 comments

  1. i pass out allllllll the time too! its pretty bad...literally anything'll get me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it so annoying?! i always feel bad when it scares other people, haha.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination!

    I'm a new follower, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you for the nomination!! Your facts cracked me. Love your cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashlee! Loved reading your facts and responses. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination and including me. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete